Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Most touching moment

Our most touching moments usually can’t be captured in a photo. Tonight that moment came when I was stepping carefully through the huge crowd of kneeling people and quietly praying with many that were weeping as they dedicated their lives to the Lord. One little girl, probably less than two years old pushed ahead of me to get to her daddy who was kneeling in the crowd. He was bent low with tears running down his cheeks. The sweet little child bent down and looked up into her daddy’s face and then tenderly reached up with both hands to wipe away his tears. I can still feel the beauty of that tender moment.

Earlier in the same service I was praying for the kids after finishing with Felipe. I had my eyes closed and was just finishing my prayer when I felt little people all over me. They had climbed the platform steps to lean on me, touch me and sit close to me. (photo)

I don’t know how Felipe does it, but I often get swarmed with little hugging kids after Felipe does his thing. One big tall handsome man came to tell me that when he was 8 years old he came to Christ in a meeting where I was ministering with Felipe. Rewarding indeed!

Saturday I ministered in the city of San Miguel in a new church building with a unique architectural stadium design. (Photo)

Today, Sunday, in three more wonderful services … two AM services in San Telmo which we planted in 1982 and in Catedral de la Fe (Cathedral of Faith) Lanus, another grandchild church of the La Boca church. It is only 2 years old and already has over 400 faithfuls! About 25 first timers came forward for salvation and, as almost always, many of all ages knelt in dedication to their Master at the close.


This is my final service before leaving for California again. Today I felt like I was going out in a burst of glory… God’s glory! I saw at least 35 new people open their hearts to Christ in these three services.

I’ll see you soon, Lord willing, in the USA! Oh yes, thanks for praying, my voice is already strengthening and the cold symptoms disappearing. I never had to miss a beat! Praise God!

Ralph

Preaching in San Miguel

New ones responding to altar call, San Telmo 2nd AM service

No comments:

Post a Comment