Saturday, October 15, 2011

Serious Puppy Love

Do I miss my sons, their wives and my grandkids? Yes! Oh so very much! Once in a while I get to see them via Skype. But do I miss loving and being loved? Not at all!
Look at me! I think Pastor Alberto Marin’s little girls have adopted me as their “grandpa”. I’ll be at their house for lunch again today. The littlest one will come running to grab my leg. They call her Sammy and she is as sweet as the morning breeze carrying the fragrance of jazmine blossoms.
There is one problem though. I have to love ‘em and leave ‘em. I may not see them again for years. If Jesus tarries and I’m still around they’ll come running to me as teenagers or adults with the same wonderful expressions of love. It happens again and again.

So, don’t feel sorry for me. Envy me!

PS. This was not a posed picture. It was happening so I handed my camera to someone to record the moment.

Ralph