Sunday, August 18, 2013

Ministry in Riverbank with Anna Droll

I became acquainted with Anna and Raymond Droll at our monthly Sectional AG minister’s meetings.  They have recently initiated an organization called “Kairos Global Missions” and are presently focusing on helping national pastors touch “unreached villages” near the borders of Ghana, West Africa.

This week Anna had organized a children’s outreach near my home, cooperating with Living Grace Church in Riverbank, CA and she asked me to bring Felipe and help with the "kick-off" afternoon service.  I was delighted to be a part of reaching out to children of another community with the wonderful Gospel of Jesus.

Above are tonight's "kick-off-kids".  Anna is the “teenager” standing on the left.  I can’t believe that she has 3 daughters and one of them is 26 years old!  Life just ain’t fair! 


Kids are so delightful!  


Little Ben was a front row kid that had his hand raised almost all the time.  Talk about participation!  Ben was a participator!  He and some of the others were really into it.  



You gotta love a brilliant little kid like this.





I seldom try to sing while playing my lap-steel guitar, since, unlike women, I am not good at multi-tasking.  The steel guitar takes all the brains I’ve got.  So if I try to sing, too, I usually mess up at one of the two... or both.  But I never quit trying.



Of course, Perfume came out and was petted by all… and Felipe did his thing. 

I tried to get a Bible verse into their little heads and something of its meaning into their hearts. It was a feeble attempt, obviously with limited results, but in the next few days I feel sure that Anna and team will see heart-warming consequences.

Amen... and food for all.


Ralph