Monday, May 13, 2013

Good News for Kids



Many of our Argentine churches are reaching out with great success to the neighborhood children... and I always love to get invited to minister to them with Felipe and Perfume.  This was in the city of Trelew last Saturday afternoon.



Sometimes, when the entire service is just for kids, I give them the "Good News and Bad News" of the Gospel. 
(Click on pictures to enlarge)  


Often every eye is fixed upon what I am drawing (above). 


I called up this darling girl to flip the face for me at the proper moments.  I think that she was there for the first time.


Good News!



Bad News!


Of course I always end with the Good News of Christ Jesus' sacrifice in our place.


At the close I gave her the picture for a prize for her great job.

Ralph   






No comments:

Post a Comment