Saturday, May 11, 2013

Sacred Moments

God gave us a wonderful "Spiritual Emphasis week" here at the Patagonian Bible Institute... the AG’s furthest south Bible institute in the world.

These 60 plus students really get down and pray… and don’t get up in a few minutes and run out the door.  



Some lie face down on the tile floor for 30 minutes or even an hour as the Lord is working on them.  The floor has been scattered with puddles of tears.  These are cherished sacred moments that change lives forever.  

I believe God helped me to communicate His message this week. 






I am so proud of our good friends Eddie and Diana Echevarria who are directing this great center of spiritual and academic preparation for ministry in Argentina and around the world... in the absence of missionaries Martin and Charlotte Jacobson who are finishing up their itinerary in the USA.  



Behold these servants of the Lord who soon be reaping a harvest of souls somewhere in the world.  I have just come from visiting churches all over the southern part of Argentina where IBP (Instituto Bíblico Patagónico) graduates are ministering, many of them at great sacrifice opening up new areas as church planters.


Thank you for your prayers and "Thank You, Lord for Your answers!"  My strength and my voice have held out miraculously.  I just now went back to my records which show when, where and what I have preached... and see that I have driven 6,351 miles and ministered 67 times in the past 65 days since I arrived in Argentina this trip.  That has to be a miracle since my voice is obviously stronger now than when I left the USA!  To God be the glory, great things He hath done!

Ralph