Thursday, September 18, 2014

The Show, The Word and the Call

Last night I was privileged to minister at Legacy Community Church in Los Gatos with Pastors Chris and Dawn Annas.  It was Wednesday and they brought the young ones in.  

Perfume captured the attention as the most daring kids petted her.    



I "volunteered" Dawn, the pastor's wife, to hold the suitcase.  Perfume kept trying to escape so now her tail is disappearing as I slide her down into the "basement" of the suitcase.


Felipe did a Bible story as usual.  He uses his "magination" and always gets a few details wrong, so I have to correct him.  But the message comes through... I hope.



Most kids laugh, this littlest guy just stares in "wonder". 



Some adults were going "bananas!"





Felipe always resists reentry into his case.  



After the message I called for all those willing to "GO" if the Lord should call them. 

Who Knows what God may do with these young lives?



It was all over except: The twins wanted to know how Felipe talks.  So...



I showed them.  I just got out Spock, the Sock, and made him talk.


You may have guessed by now that we all had a delightful time... and several kids and adults responded to a possible missionary call.

Praise God for tender hearts!

This is my final week in the USA.  Next Monday, September 22, I leave for Argentina and plan to minister there until Christmas time.  

Thank you for your prayers on my behalf.

Ralph

No comments:

Post a Comment