Saturday, March 31, 2012

3rd Day "Smothered with Love"

Saturday night, about 1000 people gathered outside the Missionary Donald Exley's Family Christian Center to see the movie "Courageous". It is a movie worth seeing.The weather was perfect. At the close Don gave an altar call and many came for salvation.

Before and after the movie I was literally smothered with typical Argentinean love by many folk that hadn't seen me, some for many years.

In the mid 90s Frances and I helped the parents of these three lovely girls start their church from day one deep in southern Argentina... raising a tent, having the first evangelism crusade, helping purchase property, etc. The three sisters and their little brother adopted us as grandparents right then and there. Their parents and younger brother are still way down south in Caleta Olivia, but the girls have moved to Buenos Aires area to study. Tonight upon seeing me in the crowd they literally rushed to me and smothered me with hugs and kisses on both cheeks. Wow! Am I blushing? I assure you... That made my day!

Ralph