Monday, March 26, 2012

My last weekend in the USA before Argentina. El Paso, Texas.


This past weekend, my last in the USA for the next 4 months, I had the privilege of ministering in El Paso, Texas with Pastor Cruz Chairez and his wife, Luz Maria dressed here to represent Israel in the missionary parade.  Just before service I captured a group outside all dressed in costume.  (You may click on the pictures to enlarge them.)



The Missions Director, Joel Torrecillas, did a bang up job organizing a great missions convention! 

He is seen here leading the worship service. 
Here they come now... each section of the parade representing a different country or culture!
Islam
Japan
Even Texas!
The theme was the single word, "Committed" and here are lives being committed to spread the message of the love of Jesus to the whole world. Sunday the total for the year was $8,400 in monthly "Faith Promises"! Praise the Lord!


I'm getting excited. On Wednesday this week I leave again for Argentina!


Ralph