Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Missing you, Frances


I’m missing you today, Frances.  576 days have passed since you left my side for your new heavenly home.  I am greatly helped by the fact that the Lord has kept me so busy preaching almost every day and giving me the pleasure of seeing scores of men and women, children and youth surrender to the Savior’s love.

But today I paused in my heavy schedule to walk hand in hand with you beside the Paraná River.  
As I sat in this swing, I called for you to come sit by my side… and I told you that I love you still.  But I confess that I missed your soft touch and tender voice. 
Where are you, my Darling?  When will I see you again?  I am a bucket of tears.  What is it like there where there is no sunset, no night… and when “time” is no more?  If I knew your address I would send you an email.  Maybe you can read over my shoulder. 
I must go now to minister once again this evening.  I only wish you could be with me.  I have not forgotten your faithful love for me.

Ralph