Thursday, May 31, 2012

Read These Faces


This morning and again this afternoon (two separate groups of students) I was invited to minister in the chapel for Dring Christian School here in Formosa, Argentina. The Drings were a wonderful missionary family from England.  They gave their lives for this area and, among other worthy works, they established this private Christian school.

Here is a picture of aged Brother Dring with some students sometime in the last century.  Many of their first students are now in positions of authority and influence. 

What a joy to see the response at prayer time!  (Click on pictures to enlarge.)
Read the sincerity in these faces. One little girl knelt at the foot of the stairs to the platform. God is preparing His choice servants for His purposes.





Between these two chapel services I was taken to the local TV channel for an interview… with Felipe, of course.  As you can see we had a good time.









I still have one service to go tonight… my fourth event for the day.  It will be my last event in this province for this trip.  Tomorrow I start again in the province of Corrientes.

Ralph


No comments:

Post a Comment