Monday, October 15, 2012

My Friend Sam

I have a friend named Sam.  He senz me fun stuff.  I confess I cracked up under this one. 

I rote him back: Hey Sam,

They missed one below in their list of medical terms under "M": 

“Member.” That's what you can’t do very well when you get as old as me.  
 
I tell you the truth, Sam, I don’t member when I laughed so hard out loud.  Hey, I gotta get Syrias.  I gotta do sum preechin in a few hours. 
 
What’s that ya sayin?  Yeah, I know it’s Monday… but I eat almost every day, so I think it’s okay to go out and do some preechin every day, too.  I do it for fun.  It’s cheaper than golfin.

Ralph
(Note to all rednecks:  Please do not take offense.  Truth is I don't even know what a redneck is.  I might even be one.  Ralph)


         
Redneck Medical Dictionary
Rednecks have the lowest stress rate
because they do not take medical terminology seriously
You are going to die anyway, so live life
 Medical Term
Redneck Definition
Artery
-
The study of paintings
Bacteria
-
Back door to cafeteria
Barium
-
What doctors do when patients die
Benign
-
What you be, after you be eight
Caesarean Section
-
A neighborhood in Rome
Cat scan
-
Searching for Kitty
Cauterize
-
Made eye contact with her
Colic
-
A sheep dog
Coma
-
A punctuation mark
Dilate
-
To live long
Enema
-
Not a friend
Fester
-
Quicker than someone else
Fibula
-
A small lie
Impotent
-
Distinguished, well known
Labor Pain
-
Getting hurt at work
Medical Staff
-
A Doctor's cane
Morbid
-
A higher offer
Nitrates
-
Rates of Pay for Working at Night,
Normally more money than Days
Node
-
I knew it
Outpatient
-
A person who has fainted
Pelvis
-
Second cousin to Elvis
Post Operative
-
A letter carrier
Recovery Room
-
Place to do upholstery
Rectum
-
Nearly killed him
Secretion
-
Hiding something
Seizure
-
Roman Emperor
Tablet
-
A small table
Terminal Illness
-
Getting sick at the airport
Tumor
-
One plus one more
Urine
-
Opposite of you're out
 
Oh yeah!  One more think: My friend, Sam's last name is "Balius" which is what we do when our boat is sinkin.

Ralph
 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment