Thursday, October 25, 2012

Theaters Become Churches in Argentina

In many areas of Argentina the old movie theaters have been purchased to serve as churches.  Pastor Alberto Rey has started several churches in the last few years.  We helped him with one of them by raising some funds with a "Share Call."  I had this Tuesday free because of a cancelation and asked him for the privilege of ministering in this church at the last minute. Now he has invited me back for one of his several Sunday services.  Hey, you pastors in the USA... How would you like to have this crowd for your Tuesday night service?! 
 
As usual I called the children to the front to see Felipe.  Pastor Alberto held the suitcase for me. 
The kids crowded around me as I spoke to them about how the Lord was going to use their lives for His service.
 
At the close God moved powerfully and the front was filled with people kneeling in prayer.
Who knows what God may do with a young child like this one!  I remained praying with the people until after midnight as they continued to seek the Lord.  What a privilege to minister to people who are so responsive to the message of Jesus!                                                   Ralph

No comments:

Post a Comment