Thursday, April 4, 2013

It's About TIME!


I quit buying TIME magazine years ago when they opted to honor a well known terrorist on their cover as “Man of the Year”.  I wrote them a letter that I never sent them, but probably should have.  I said in my letter that Jesus Christ deserved “Man of the Year”, but not evil people… and I remember ending with… that will not happen until “TIME shall be no more!”  I have never purchased a TIME magazine since then.

Well, I’ll go out and buy a TIME Magazine tomorrow if I can find one here in Comodoro Rivadavia, southern Argentina.  I understand that they have chosen for their cover story in this issue a Spanish speaking pastor of the largest Assemblies of God church in the USA, pastor Choco (nickname).


This web address tells a little more about him: http://store.influenceresources.com/amazing-faith 

Ralph

No comments:

Post a Comment