Friday, April 25, 2014

How to Have a Happy Easter


Several special friends sent me Happy Easter greetings.  Thank You.  I did have a very happy Easter indeed!

A sharp looking young man did not respond to the altar with the others, Easter Sunday morning.  I went back to greet him and talk with him.  He said he wasn’t ready to receive Christ as His Lord and Master… yet.  I prayed for him to get ready quick since opportunities like this one don't happen every day.  

About 30 minutes later he was hanging around up front greeting some friends that were rising from prayer and I thought I detected a hungry look in his eye.  I asked him, “Are you ready now?  If so, sit here beside me.”  He sat down and opened his heart to the One Who died for him and Who had walked out of the grave to give him a life of victory over the enemy of his soul.

It really was a Happy Easter…  For him and for me!  He has taken his first step into a new life!  He starts a new job with a construction team this week.  He will need our prayer backing.  Would you join me in praying for him?

I have not included his name or picture in respect for his privacy.

Ralph


No comments:

Post a Comment