Saturday, April 26, 2014

What Would it Take?


This is not an AG church... and this is not a regularly scheduled service. Pastor Marcelo Centineo has been sending his youth to our AG Bible School in Cordoba, central Argentina, for several years. Since I have preached in the school numerous times, he heard about me from his students and has contacted me several times during the last year asking me to not leave his church out when I am in the area. All I had to offer him was a Friday night which was not a regular church night. They started the service at 9 PM to allow those that work to get there. 

Each one of these little faces represents a potential future life dedicated to serving Jesus. Offend one of these little ones and it would be better for you have a mill-stone tied around your neck and be cast into the depths of the sea! If that is truly Jesus' warning, how precious these little treasures must be in His sight! Hey! What are you doing to reach out to them?  

This little guy is asking, "What in the world is going on here?!"



"Now, Jesus, please bless these kids and their parents.  I want to see them all in Your heaven!"



It was after 11 PM when perhaps one hundred souls from little children to the aged were pouring out their hearts to Jesus around the altar.  
It makes me ask, "Lord, what would it take to restore frequent prayer times around the altar in our USA AG churches?"

Ralph