Monday, April 25, 2011

Prophet's chamber

What a well behaved group of 400 school kids sitting on the floor! They had no idea about what was coming. I look at these faces and know that every one of them is a treasured jewel worth dying for. Each one a “life to be lived.” Potential unlimited! The next time I go to Cordoba, they want to set me up with three Christian schools. One of them much larger than this one.
















I have arrived safely at Martinez, suburb of Buenos Aires. “I’m not a prophet nor the son of a prophet” (Amos 7:14), but am now comfortably moved into the church’s “prophet’s chamber,” fourth story, light in the window, just under the water tank. This is Missionary Don Exley’s church plant (a great church and a great school) and they are building a massive structure for over 1500.


Ralph

No comments:

Post a Comment