Monday, September 19, 2011

Rough Life!

Sunday morning: Great service at the Catedral de Alabanza (Cathedral of Praise) in Cordoba with Pastors David and Hilda Ledesma!






My skunk, Perfume, doesn’t hold still for a picture.









My ancient accordion still sings.



At the close there was a good altar service with the whole church on its knees dedicating lives, young and old, to Christ anew.





The “girls” gather around for hugs and a picture.






Check out the house where I have been staying for the past two weeks (below)
and drool over my Sunday dessert: a stack of dipped ice cream with crunchy cookies between dips topped with whole almonds and bathed in hot chocolate sauce! It's this restaurant’s version of a “Charlot”. Then go weep for me as I “suffer” here in Argentina! Ha!

Ralph