Saturday, September 24, 2011

Sowing Seed in the Plaza

I left La Serranita midday on Friday. Destiny: Villa Merlo on the western side of the Cordoba mountains. The old gravel road that crossed the 3950 ft. high summit has now been paved and greatly improved. There are lots of switchback curves and endless beautiful scenery.
I thought I was never going to get to Villa Merlo since I kept stopping to take pictures high in the mountains. Villa Merlo is a tourist city well known for its steady micro-climate there on the lower slope of the mountains.

Pastor Angel Gras and his wife have purchased a lot and built the front section of their church building. Friday night I was surprised to find a good group of believers.





Pastor Gras’ daughter took lots of pictures during the service with her nice Nikon camera.




Maybe it is due to Felipe and the importance I give to little children, but a group of them came to me at the close of the service and asked me to pray for them individually. I take this very seriously and consider it an unusual privilege. In this day of moral decay, may God raise up a generation of holy young men and women destined to change their world for Jesus!



Saturday afternoon we ministered in the central plaza. Several men showed great interest in the Hawaiian guitar. One retired couple started dancing to my music.

Only God knows if these Gospel seeds planted there will take root and grow.




Petting Perfume brought great delight to this little girl.






And You can tell by Felipe's expression on his face that he loves to do this stuff.

Ralph