Saturday, October 15, 2016

Martinez Centro Familiar Cristiano Church and School Argentina


Last night, Wednesday, I had the privilege of ministering to children, youth and adults in the Centro Familiar Cristiano (CFC).  This is the great church and school that Don and Melba Exley founded.  I had been invited especially to present my book, “Argentina, con Amor” and, of course to minister.  At the close of the service the altar area was filled with people of all ages on their knees for maybe 30 minutes. God was there.  Some were deeply touched.  Later at 11 PM and I was still dedicating and signing my books… and posing for pictures with families.

Then this morning, Thursday, at 8 AM I was in their school chapel for the first of four back-to-back services for the different age groups of CFC’s excellent Christian School.



The Junior High and High Schoolers came first at 8 AM.

The pastor’s daughter (right) was playing the keyboard for her first time in a chapel service.  Proud Pastors Gonzalo and Lizzy Colastian were standing in the audience enjoying the event.



The kindergarten kids were delighted caressing Perfume, the skunk.  The little guy is asking, “Is it real?  Is it real?”  I tell them, “It’s a secret.”




Here the first through third grades listen attentively.

Felipe was in “heaven” with all the cute girls (and boys) of the 4th through 6th grades.  Just check out his bright smile!  Did you ever see him smile like this before?  I never did.


    

The students literally smothered me with love after the final “Amen” at noon.

Later I was walking in the school hall and beautiful little children came running to hug me and give me a kiss on the cheek. You can’t put a price on that!

God has been good to this old man, who so often forgets that he is old.

Ralph





No comments:

Post a Comment