Monday, May 25, 2015

Peace with God

Sunday 5-24-15 (Bahia Blanca, Argentina)
Scripture reading:  1 Kings 9    2 Chron 8    Ps 136     Rom 5


S.  Rom 5:1  Therefore, since we have been made right in God's sight by faith, we have peace with God because of what Jesus Christ our Lord has done for us. NLT

Vs 6 …we were utterly helpless, Christ came at just the right time and died for us sinners. NLT

Vs 11  So now we can rejoice in our wonderful new relationship with God — all because of what our Lord Jesus Christ has done for us in making us friends of God. NLT


O.  Through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ we can finally be at peace with a perfectly Holy God.  That is an awesome concept!


A.  Because of Jesus I can bathe in the sunshine of God’s love and favor… reconciled at last.  I am at peace with God!


P.  As time passes by I am in danger to taking this wonderful fact for granted.  But the Apostle Paul has brought me back to the immensity of this privilege.  And all I can offer is my love and thankfulness to the One Who made it possible… my Jesus! Amen.


Ralph





No comments:

Post a Comment