Monday, August 1, 2016

I've got the best of both worlds

I always look forward to a delightful time whenever I am invited to minister at Novato, California at New Life Center with Pastors Caleb and Rachel Klinge!  Here is a church that literally overflows with love and excitement in any and every service! 




I’m proud to say Caleb and Rachel are my friends.










There was a good congregation of “active participating” worshippers in both morning services.


Rachel was my helper with Felipe in both morning services.








As usual the kids were so cute!

















There are always different reactions to Felipe: The boy in red looks puzzled, the blonde on the right is just having fun, while little girl between them was blowing a fuse with excitement!






What a privilege to bless the little children and their parents! 



I go from one extreme to another… receiving hugs and appreciation from the little kids to the elderly. With Felipe and Perfume I’ve got the best of both worlds.

Sister Helga tells me she is 93 years old.  She brought a new couple to church in her car this morning.  Yes, she drives! Years ago she let Frances and me use her Hawaiian apartment for some R and R. She is missing her husband who recently passed away. They were married for 66 years! Now she says she is just wanting to “go home” to Jesus and see her husband again. 

She is still a “go getter” and nobody escapes!

Ralph


It’s midnight. Over and out!  Have a blessed week… yes, you!

No comments:

Post a Comment