Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Rio Gallegos

This Saturday morning at 10:30 I had the joy of ministering to 20 wonderful youth of this church in Rio Gallegos.  At the close all were on their knees and tears poured down and many gave it all to Jesus... perhaps some for the first time and others... one more time.



Then at 4 PM I traveled to another area in the outskirts of this great city where I ministered to 30 children in a borrowed school. I think several of them were hearing the Good News for the first time
Later tonight at 9 PM I will minister in a new church plant.  They are making monthly payments on a $25,000 lot for their future church. I feel that they need to purchase the adjoining lot also... but at this time that is too much for them to handle.  
Gospel seeds are being planted. God loves church plants even here where the winter is cold like Alaska.
Ralph


No comments:

Post a Comment