Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Who am I, Oh Lord God?

Tuesday 5-3-2016  (Puerto San Julian, Argentina) 
Scripture Reading  2 Sam 7   1 Chron 17   Ps 2    Matt 20

S=Scripture  O=Observation  A=Application  P=Prayer  SOAP for the soul.

S. 2 Sam 7:18  "Who am I, O Lord GOD? And what is my house, that You have brought me this far? NKJV

O.  King David’s reign was established and God had promised him future blessing to him and his household. Nathan the prophet had relayed to him the good news.  It seemed almost too much for David.  He felt as an unworthy servant.

A.  If David was blessed of the Lord and felt undeserving, how much more I!

P.  So now I say to You, my Lord, “Who am I, Oh Lord God, that You have brought me this far?”  Here I am living incredible days of blessing, traveling throughout the whole land of Argentina… with seemingly unlimited invitations to minister in almost every city.  Here I am with every need being supplied with abundance.  Here I am being touched physically and sustained miraculously every day.  Here I am at perhaps the final chapter of my life with Your hand of protection and blessing upon me.  Every day is a miracle.  Every hour I receive the miracle of life and breath and strength.  Now I pray that I may never disappoint You, Lord.  May my life show forth Your glory!  May I never take Your glory, but rather focus the attention of all upon You.  You are all I need and more.  Amen.


Ralph

No comments:

Post a Comment