Tuesday, September 6, 2016

We win!

Tuesday 9-6-2016 Home in Modesto
Scripture Reading: Eze 29 – 32      Rev 11
S=Scripture O=Observation A=Application P=Prayer SOAP for the soul.

S.  Rev 11:15 Then the seventh angel sounded: And there were loud voices in heaven, saying, "The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever!" NKJV

O.  John writes to a persecuted Church. Why did the Gospel of Jesus cause such a stir? It was just that Jesus made claims that no other made.  He said, “I am the Way… the only Way to God.  I am the Truth, all others are false. I am the Life, the only eternal, abundant Life.” The Gospel caused waves because they claimed to be following “The Way, The Truth and The Life.” That irritates people who have worshipped idols for centuries. So, for benefit of the persecuted Church, God the Father, opens heaven for a brief glimpse and says, “John, write!” And God reveals to John, and through John to us… Who wins in this battle that will last for millenniums. See! There is light at the end of this tunnel. Jesus wins! 


A.  I have lived in a time frame and amid a culture of religious freedom. But it seems that I may to witness the other side of the coin. A world of idolatry surrounds us saying, “Who do you think you are? Look, our religion is more ancient than yours. Our beliefs are as valid as yours.” Already, if I Iet my light show as a Christian, I may be challenged. And in many areas of this globe I would suffer serious persecution.


P.  Thank You, Lord for giving me a glimpse into the future. It is a blessing to know that I am on the winning team. I have signed up with the King of kings. I can be “more than a conqueror!” Amen.

Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Rom 8:37-39 NKJV


Ralph


No comments:

Post a Comment