Thursday, April 14, 2016

Flying Art

Friday 4-1-16   Pedro Luro, Buenos Aires.
Scripture reading:  Judges 11 – 12     Psalm 50    2 Cor 1
S=Scripture  O=Observation  A=Application  P=Prayer  SOAP for the soul.

S.  Ps 50:7 I am God, your God!
Vs 10-11 For every beast of the forest is Mine, and the cattle on a thousand hills. I know all the birds of the mountains, and the wild beasts of the field are Mine. NKJV

O.  Some of God’s most beautiful creatures are His wide variety of birds. 

A.  What a display of the Master Artist!  Years ago without the outstanding cameras we now have... people could never enjoy these creatures as we do.  From ancient times God has decorated the branches of His forests with birds of every color combination and every shape imaginable.

P.  Father God, Your handiwork surrounds me.  I am stunned by the exotic birds that You have placed in Your jungles and forests.  Some sincere people work hard to bend their minds to believe that all this perfect design has come by chance.  I study the awesome beauty and perfect balance of these wonderful, singing flying machines... and as I do, I learn something about You, their Designer.  You are my Designer, too.  You created me unlike even the most brilliant dogs and other animals.  For You placed within my being an appreciation for art and for these special creatures.  And if I understand the Holy Scriptures... “We ain’t seen nothin’ yet!”
“Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him." 1 Cor 2:9 NKJV

Ralph
PS.  I encourage you to highlight, copy and paste this link into your browser.  Such stunning beauty needs only their extreme variety of songs to accompany the colorful display.  Obviously a few of these pictures are tampered with as a joke, but I believe most are the real thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment